Family-owned and courteous, we are ready to help you with your retaining wall project no matter how big or small. We service London and surrounding areas and provide free consultations at no cost to you. . You can also send a photo of your project into our estimate email, and get a free digital quote. Find out more >
Retaining walls are a great way to enhance both the look and function of your landscaping. Commonly used as a solution for sloping and uneven properties, retaining walls let you carve out functional outdoor spaces into sloping properties that can be suitable for garden areas, sections of lawn, patios and more. Made out of a variety of building
materials retaining walls can compliment your landscaping and increase your properties curb appeal.
Most people choose to build a retaining wall if:
- You have steep slope you’d like to reclaim
- You have an existing wall that is failing
- You are trying to prevent erosion on your property.
- You can visit our blog to learn more about retaining walls
How Our Retaining Wall Construction Process Works
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We determine how many feet of retaining wall you need.
- We determine the height of the wall and if a building permit or engineer will be required.
- We consult with you on the materials you’d like your retaining built with
- We’ll provide you with an accurate written estimate for the work.
- We’ll get to work on the schedule start-date and build your new retaining wall.
- The end result will be a beautiful new retaining wall on your property.
The amount of work required to build a retaining wall can vary widely from project to project. The slope of your property, the amount of earth your retaining wall must hold back and the overall accessibility of your property will all contribute to the final cost.
Clients Say about us
How much do your services cost?
Tell us about your project and find out today!